More than a modernisation, this new version of the orb has been completely rethought so as to obtain a more general use and more accessible ski. To do this, the ski has lost 3mm on the width of the waist, its radius has been slightly increased and the graduation of the front rocker and its early rise at the back have been accentuated. An energetic ski with a bounce which likes to go fast, these improvements allow the ski to strengthen its hold due to the increase of the length of the edge ; on the powder side, the new progression of the flex makes the handling easier in the deep. To maintain the clean basis of the orb, a double titanal plate in an H shape has been perfected. It focuses the energy of the titanal and allows the ski to be aerial while still being on the ground. A piste, and edge of the piste, beast.
- Intermediate waist: 88mm underfoot.
- Tip rocker: good pivot and easy turn transition.
- Long classic camber: classic underfoot camber with wide ski snow contact for cutting downhill turns.
- Double Titanal H-shape plate along the ski: rebound and energy while keeping the weight as low as possible.
- Energetic flex with great edge grip: Performing but manoeuvrable